Group Quality Policy
Electrolux Professional is committed to market products that are of such high quality that this alone
would be a defining reason why consumers and customers choose our products over
competition, whether it’s a first-time buy, recommendation or repurchase.
Electrolux Professional Management requires that products fulfil the following principles:
• Deliveries of products to consumers and customers should occur when quality
requirements, safety standards and compliancy requirements are fully satisfied.
• Marketing activities should not create consumer and customer expectations that
are not reasonably fulfilled by the product.
Our Quality Policy summarizes the essential elements of our commitment to
excellence and includes:
• Fostering a quality mindset with the objective of developing, manufacturing and
providing products and services that satisfy and exceed consumers’ and customers’
• Being compliant with relevant international and national safety standards for the
specific country, or region the products are to be supplied in.
• Being compliant with relevant laws and regulations for the specific country, or region
in which the products are to be supplied, as well as with internal requirements for
example the Electrolux Professional Restricted Material List (RML).
• Continuously challenging ourselves to improve the quality management system
to understand consumers’ and customers’ needs, expectations and experiences,
ensure product safety and compliancy, prevent quality incidents, eliminate defects
and ensure regular training and auditing activities.
Quality targets are established for the key activities and processes and the progress
is reviewed periodically defining the adjustments to the activities and processes to
continually improve their effectiveness.
At Electrolux Professional, teamwork, engagement, ownership and support by everyone are vital
for achieving our quality objectives. In this context, we are committed to provide the
required leadership, management and resources and we will ensure that the Quality
Policy is reviewed annually and communicated to employees and third parties.
The present declaration of Group Quality Policy is prepared with a view to coordinate
the Group’s activities and to define the approach to carrying them out in order to
deliver product and services of appropriate quality